gigbyte dq6 or the asus p5b deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

trimmin

In Runtime
Hey, As the title says which one do you guys think is better.. Cant decide...Goin with a e6600 and a x1950xtx.

Well I run the DS3 version and it's a really good board, and I guess the DQ6 would be all the better, although I hear the extra price might not be worth it over the DS3. I've only heard good things about the P5B deluxe, but it's not the best overclocker (from what I read).

The P5B Deluxe is known well for it's overclocking capability, and I think it's cheaper. You can also check out the Gigabyte 965P-DS3, which is also known for it's overclocking capability.

yeah iv e heard the asus dosnt clock to well but i think they have a new bios revision for it now making it a little o/c friendly.Still undecided. I know the dq6 has a heatsink on the back of it. That will restrict what sort of aftermarket cooling i can have on it to wont it? Not to sure if it is removable as i think the heatsink on top screw into part of it.

The P5B deluxe is a good overclocker, you'll hit dangerous temps on your processor before you hit an FSB max.

I'm using the P5B deluxe and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom