Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerio

In Runtime
Hi everyone,
im using windows vista RC1 for about 2 months but now i can go online anymore and nothing works. Even to shutdown takes 7 min.

i need help...and i would like to know if this maybe the microsoft will let us keep this version or will cancel..

Thank you

I really need help with that one....

i was using Vista before and works fine...but my system is :
Intel Pentium 4
Radeon X1300
ASUS P5P800-VM
3GB DDR RAM

P.S: I installed Vista into a partition drive....75GB

hmmm weird. Have you tried reinstalling? I dont think the RC1 and beta's etc stop working till the release day of Vista so it shouldn't be that.

Yeah probably. The keys will be disabled i think meaning it will go into reduced functionality and will be pointless in using.

Vista RC2 5744 (the latest release) has fixed many bugs. It's extremely fast and reliable for a BETA OS. I found the RC1 to be very buggy and unresponsive.

How i get the vista RC2 5744 and after i formatt the RC1 version, how can i avoid the boot screen?Because i already formatted and i still getting this boot screen.

RC2 wasnt publically released so you wont be able to get it legally. Wait for the real thing and buy it, its not that expensive.

Hey guys can the eVGA 7900gs beable to run microsoft vista when it comes out later this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom