NEW case and PSU.....300$ value.....free....hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
So my dad's company is getting a new server so he brought me home some goodies today......

1. freeking huge black antec server full tower case...i feel some mods coming on....this thing is huge yet stylish and has lots of potential.....it weighs like 25 pounds....

2. brand new antec 550 watt 2.0 PSU....pretty cool.

pics-

and i feel like cutting a window in the side....rubber molding.....and cutting a window in the top.....and add some serious watercooling.....worklog in the near future:)

First thing I see right off is to cut those crappy stock fan "grills" off and put on some after market ones. Not only do they look cooler, but they're more efficient as well.

After that, get a window in there and maybe etch something into it, or get some cool decals (www.xoxide.com has some cool ones).

Then paint it and get some lights. :)

There's so much you could do with that thing, El wire, Light up feet for it, so much...
I wouldn't go super flashy with it, just do something that comes to mind and looks nice. It'll be cool to tell people you did that when they look at your case.

That's really colorful. lol...looks like carnival, but I like it. What are you using for the lights. UV stuff?

yea.....i think im gonna cut a window into the side and into the top.....then get some black lights and bucnhes of UV paint.....green...blue....orange.....w/e
heres whats going in it-

dual core opty 165
DFI lanparty mobo
2x 7900GTs
2x 250gig hdds
2x cdrws
antec 550 watt psu
petra tech shop watercooling kit
lots of UV paint and blacklights and bbqsauce....

worklog in a few weeks...look for it...

hmm....hope to see some nice case mods on that, the psu is also very very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom