Is this a good case/power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811208008

My power supply went out and my case is beige and very old.

I know the power supply can't be good cause of the reviews. My friend ssaid he is selling his so maybe i will see what it is and how much he wants for it.

This is for my third build. I was using an Antec SmartPower 2.0 400watt. That i paid $80.00 for. I got it at staples about 1 year ago and lost the reciept. I noticed it has a 3 year warranty but don't know how to get that power supply replaced. Anybody else know? I sent Antec 2 e-mails and they never got back to me. I am not happy with them right now.

Really low quality case and PSU. Go with something better (and essentially more expensive. You get what you pay for.)

I know you get what you pay for. I have 2 $100 cases and they are great. The case i have for my 3rd build is alot worse then that case i chose above. I am still trying to return my power supply and get a new one.

I don't really but i am good at winning contests so my one friend might buy me that if i win him an ipod.

what do you mean elaborate? I win an ipod give it to my friend and he buys me that case. So simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom