What card should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would advise you to stay away form cheap power supplies. I have had bad experiences on several occasions with them. Although it might seem tempting to go with the cheaper brand, I feel it's really worth it to pay the extra buck and save yourself some trouble.

Not specifically looking for 400 watts, more like something under $45 that is as good as I can get. Anyways, I'm allocating the money to something else. I'll have to wait a month or two before I have the money together for a card and power supply. Thanks for the advice though, it'll come in handy when the time comes. :D

600MHZ said:
I would advise you to stay away form cheap power supplies. I have had bad experiences on several occasions with them. Although it might seem tempting to go with the cheaper brand, I feel it's really worth it to pay the extra buck and save yourself some trouble.

I agree, but I hope you aren't talking about the Forton PSU, because I have the 400W, and it's running my system flawlessly. I second that you go with the Forton power supply, if you indeed get another one.

^ I'll get something, in time. Since I'm going to wait, I'm either going to pay for quality, or simply save up for a brand new computer. It depends on cash flow. Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom