Speakers sounding muffled

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDaaron

Beta member
Hi all, I'm new to this and I thought I could get some help...

I have a custom audio setup to my computer, I have a car battery constantly being charged by a 13.8V powersupply, I have a car amp and two aftermarket car speakers running off the amp..

I've had it on the comp for about 2 weeks all was perfect when I got up this morning I noticed my speakers were sounding muffled..

I can't understand why I've been playing around with the equilizer but I can't seem to get them sounding right :s

Does any one have a solution to this?

Thanks
Aaron.

I assume you've fiddled with the settings with no appreciable result? Are there any knobs or buttons on the speakers themselves that could affect it? Do you have any pets?

Ok, that pet question may sound odd. However, it occurred to me that if you have a territorial cat or dog, it's *possible* that they could have "marked" your speakers, resulting in moisture damage.

I sleep in my bedroom with my door closed..

I normaly sleep with the comp on and a movie playing, I didn't touch any settings before going to bed.

When I woke up the speakers did not sound right and I have no idea why :s

There is no damage they're still clear to the point you can't hear your self talk at the other end of the house they just don't sound like they did yesterday..

DSC00834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom