iso new mobo wat to get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitm4n666

Baseband Member
i got a socket 775 ip4 with 400mhz 2x512 ram 186pin pcie video card i need a new mobo so i can put my thermaltake typhoon on it my current mobo is a
d915gag

dude thx so much for ur help um it dun matter the size b/c i have a thermaltake kandalf case and yes 4 slots forram would be perfect and if its possible have 2 slots for videos cards so i can setup a sli for the future and its ok if 2 slots are 400mhz and other 2 are w/e i seen it b4 i jus dun wana waist my hard earned money on my ram that i just bought for x-mas and then not use it also if its possible it woulod be like if the mobo look cool with with nicee colors etc and it would be BEATIFUL if i could make it so it will run my current proc and i can upgrade to dual core in the future thx for a help SMOOCH!!

no problem, ill be back in like 5 min with some stuff from newegg.

EDIT: k here is a board that has 2 x16 slots, but its not sli, just noticed that, and its only got 2 184 pin ram slots. hmm, well you might have to consider getting a 240pin ram mobo to get sli, unless you can live without it, ive heard that sli is great, but it dosent realy improve display preformance, just get a better card. eg: two 7600GT's in sli can barely beat a single 7900GT

here

fade2black2004 said:
dude please learn to type it kills me just trying to read your posts

no kidding,

no offense but take some typing classes (if you're in school) or atleast learn some grammer

lol, not to be an arse, but theyre right, use the period and enter keys once in a while, or atleast a comma.

well, looking at the motherboards, and if you want 4 ram slots, sli, and socket T, its gonna end up having to use DDR2 ram, so inorder to use it, you'd have to get new ram, so i guess you could buy it, and save up and get some ram and use it, and use what is set up now untill ur done getting the parts.

Go evga 680i mobo. It has more room for future upgrades than anything on the market. Its the right socket for your processor, but i am not sure about ram. It uses ddr2. Check your ram, it probably is ddr2 but make sure in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom