Well thers my pc down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case it looks like a normal Cheep Beige/White slightly Dated case (Yuck). Hmm the hardrive. Never actually used it all. Admitabley very close. But ive had so many games and uninstalled them because none of them so far have been better than cod2. You name it UT2004, BF2. Nope CoD2 still better XD.

Maybe BF2142 on my new pc will take its place.....

Thanks

lol Ive got a 40gb laptop and its full plus 200gb external which has 3gigs left. I'm sorry but unless you get some middle aged technophobe I think ure gonna struggle. bf2 is that the one in vietnam if it was its awesome unless u get stuc without a vehicle as then you just run over a hill and get nailed but I always played with extreme bots and made it 4:1 against me but I ruled when i found a tank lol.

Matt

Mmmm yeh maybe.

I was told People at college and university will be looking for PC's like this.

Owell no loss if i put it on. I'll start it at 100

yea so if you had put on in the summer then you would of been alot better off whilst now ppl would of got it at christmas if they wanted a pc. You might get lucky and raise 300 who can tell.

Matt

HEHE im laughin i have 290 pounds on my wallet from another auction and Crimbo money. The chances are i will get a tenner for it.

Thanks. Your the first person thats thought like me that i will struggle to sell it. Everyone else say 200 Pounds !

I wish

Thanks

btw if you havent posted it yet make sure to jazz it up abit I sold my gameboy colour (only 7 years old) on ebay and put the buy it now as £70 then made some ******** about if you choose to get the buy it now you wil receive a free leather case and twistable plug in light with 4 extra games even though I was gonna give it all away anyway and sum1 bought it within 3 hours :D

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom