win95/98 OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay406

Beta member
Hey does anyone know where i can get a zipped copy of either of these programs? would be a great help i am doing a tech course and i have to know my way around these programs. I really grew up with XP so i cant visualize it. any help would be appreciated thanks a million.
jay:)

It's "illegal" to download a copy of Windows without a purchased liscence. Many of us know how, but we aren't allowed to talk about this stuff on the forums, it's considered software piracy.

its tough because i don't think you can buy them from Mega$haft anymore. use your initiative, you'll think of something.

you tell Mega$haft that, **** they'll still nail you for downloading Dos 6.22 if they get the chance.

Yeah i think most of my friends run their systems on something more advanced, oh well i guess i gotta keep looking. ok so i have a question if i may....in lamens terms ok im still just a geek wanna be ;) so how would i remove the option to wait for a dial tone before dialing on a users modem?
jay:confused:

I can't remember, I haven't used dial-up since 2001, but it's there in the advanced options somewhere, just keep lookin'.

PS: Did some research on google, apparently Windows 3.1 is abandonware, but Windows 95 and 98 aren't.

I think this setting should do it, but I also haven't used dial up since 2001.

testfc1.gif

WorldIndustries said:

PS: Did some research on google, apparently Windows 3.1 is abandonware, but Windows 95 and 98 aren't.

you may well be right there, its a few years since I last looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom