Cant play a certain game NEED HELP????

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i was you i would go to Start > Run > Regedit . It takes you to the registry where you can search for "Gun" or what every it is called and delete any registry values left behind. (Be careful not to delete registry keys that do not belong to that game, it can have a very bad effect :D.) Did you manually delete all the files? If so why?

Have you tried going into c drive finding the game folder and deleting it manually like that? if it doesnt work try that in safe mode aswell.

I expect you have already tried that but its worth asking

M0rga said:
If i was you i would go to Start > Run > Regedit . It takes you to the registry where you can search for "Gun" or what every it is called and delete any registry values left behind. (Be careful not to delete registry keys that do not belong to that game, it can have a very bad effect :D.) Did you manually delete all the files? If so why?

Do the above after you have nuked the program files for the game. Once you have manually deleted all the files and registry keys, restart and reinstall the game. THere are some occations where the program files cannot be deleted manually becasue they are set up to access the prefetch mode in the Windows hive. In that case you will have to nuke the program files in safe mode and then clean the registry as the prefetch funciton is disabled in Safe mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom