i need help and fast, plz:) 7600gt again

Status
Not open for further replies.

pike8

In Runtime
pls ppl, help as fast as you can. i have a chance to buy a evga 7600GT KO card for a nice price from one guy. the problem is that i was reading on one forum that this KO cards are having problems like freezing, artifacts and stuff. what do you think, should i buy it?

According to the reviews on NewEgg, it's an awesome card.

If you can get it for a good price, go for it. If it messes uo, fall back on the original warranty.

pls answer, tomorrow i must decide will i buy it or not. as i said, i've heard that certain people have problems with these cards. on the other hand, i've heard that this is very very good card (this particular card that i want to buy works on 580/1500). the problem is that this card is bought in other country, it's new, but it's difficult to get a warranty if something goes wrong. but i have a test period to try it, is it possible to conclude is the card good or not just after maybe one hour of testing? i will try it with 3dmark, some games... and if it all works fine, does it mean that this card is "safe" to buy? can i be sure that card won't make me troubles after just one hour of testing?

I have a 7600GT, and it's a great budget card. So far I've been able to play all games on med-highest settings.

I have the XXX Edition. It's stock speed is at 590/1600. I have it overclocked to 630/1700.

i don't know what to do, so many different opinions... another guy on another forum just told me that these cards are not very stable.

i have asked ppl on some other forum, here is what they suggested me to do to test the card:
3DMark06 a few times.
ATITool "Detect Artifacts" for a few hours.
Play some games.

if the card passes all this, does it mean that it's ok, and that i should buy it?

one more question, i have sharkoon SHA450-8P 450W power supply
FEATURES:
• ATX 12 V V.2.0 compatible
• Separate 12 V rails
• 80 mm Silent fan
• Passiv PFC
• S-ATA connectors

will it be enough for this card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom