Project "Blue Wind Fury"

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoreRelentless

Solid State Member
Introducing xcoreRelentless's newest project: Blue Wind Fury. Ive figured out all of the hardware for the build. It is as follows:

- Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gamer Case
900_q.jpg

- EVGA nForce 680i SLI ATX MoBo

- EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB PCI-Express

- Intel Core Duo 2 E6600 2.4GHz

- Crucial Ballistix 2GB DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel

- Creative SOUND BLASTER X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card

So this looks like the hardware Im going to go with. Since the case is all ready purchased Im looking at about 1600$ - 1700$ for the other parts. If someone wouldnt mind double checking the hardware Ive picked out on newegg to make sure its all compatible and everything looks up to par Id be much appreciative. Im planning on getting pictures up as I start to buy the hardware and build up the rig :D. Ill definitly keep everyone posted on how its going. Thanks again everyone who gave me some feed back today.

PS. If anyone knows of where I can get any of the parts mentioned above for less that neweggs posted prices please let me know. Id love to shave off a few more dollars.

I'd call it Commander GigaHURTZ.... lol...JK

PS...whats in a name...that thing will kick the CRAHIZAP out of 95% of our builds... :cool:

LoL I was trying to come up with a name quickly and after taking a quick look at the case that has 4x 90mm fans that are blue led and 1x 120mm fan I thought something with Blue and Wind would be cool and Fury was the only thing that sounded good on the end of Blue Wind hahah. Anyone else have any cool ideas for a name? If one tickles my fancy maybe ill send you an extra cool special picture of it with your head shot photoshoped into the picture next to it when its all finished ;) hahaha.

Very similar build to mine, and yeah it should all work together. What PSU? As for the name, I call mine Lance Goodthrust due to his great 3dMark06 performance...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom