fps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the human eye could see around 200 fps.... just because movies play at 30 with a motion blur.. thats just retarded

i don't remember where i read the article but i'll find it later on tonite

i can clearly tell the difference between 30 and 60 fps

Next time you visit the movies, watch how jerky the motion looks when the camera moves to the side, eg across a building. It looks very jerky. That's @ 24fps.

Yea I remember hearing films were filmed at 24fps ish in my creative writting and film class last year in high school.

I can tell the difference between 30 and 60 as well. I'm pretty sure the human eye can detect much higher.

I know this has been talked about a million times, I'm sure if you would search the forum for this type of discussion you would run across quite a few posts about it.

Yeah movies are usually 24fps or 29.7fps depending on the format and the region...

Anything above 60fps in-game is fine if that is stable... but most of the time if you run 60fps and it gets crowded or there are huge explosions or other things then your framerate might drop to something unpleasant. 100fps would be fine to cover framedrops.

7600GS in SLi is not all that great in my opinion. There are cards out that should destroy that and are worth around that price, e.g. X1950Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom