$1,500 Computer Gaming Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh... i thought about it for a while, and i dont even know how much of the winnings is mine, hopefully im not going to be dissapointed.... even though i won it by myself.

:( parents

Tell them to go shove it, you won the money. Call the cops if they don't give it to you, last time I checked that was burglary.

All looks really good. I would go with the rest and get a beefier PSU. Better safe than sorry.

He does NOT need a better PSU Tri 12v rails and its Antec.

He would just be wasting money, hes 100% safe with that thing

you could go with a GTX, but that would put you over your 1500 limit. it's about 150.00 more... around 600 a card. but... before you get it, lemme tell ya... I have the GTS and it's very nice. gaming it awesome with it... my CPU is holding me back now, not the other way around.

KingAustin said:
Tell them to go shove it, you won the money. Call the cops if they don't give it to you, last time I checked that was burglary.

Hopefully they are investing the money into your future.

Nukem's build idea sounds good, maybe a notch up on the processor or mobo.

well... im ****ed, i got so happy i thought it would all be mine.

It was really my grandma who suggested the idea of me entering it, and i said "What? Ughh do i have too?" I didnt at the time and a couple weeks later while I was stumbling to find one of my games i saw the paper with the code on it and decided that I should at least try to enter. I entered it and to my surprise i won!!

So as you can see its really my grandma's money so i think 2grand is pretty fair.

BUT!!
Just recently I wanted to confirm how much i was getting from my grandma and she said $100!! She is dead serious!! Shes going to get a well drilled along with some new furniture, this is not like my grandmother. She's always been the only one in my family that spoils me. Maybe she will change her mind before my mother gets involved.

Wow this is getting really depressing :(

Dude. Guilt trip your grandmother bro.

Say things like "Grandma, does that feel right to you? that you take all the money I won?" Why didnt YOU enter the code grandma? at least half of that money should be mine! "granny, what are you going to do with that furniture after you croke?" ..

"give me the money or i'll break your hip"

Old people scare easily bro. See, even your sweet grandma will stick a thumb up an *** or two when 10gs are involved. even yours. she doenst give a ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom