Headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va1con

Solid State Member
Heya again, I am a pretty serious gamer so I need a headset.. but I have a small budget of £10 (I'm from the UK). So is anyone here a gamer or just uses a headset could you please give me some suggestions on headsets for a tenner. :cool:

I'de reccomend the Logitech Extreme PC Gaming Headset
3026.jpg

...or you could take a look for yourself here find the one you like, get the product name / ect, and purchase it from whatever store/website you prefer in the UK. The Logitech Extreme I personally own, and like... it's not to bulky, but it's not too light and flimsy either. It's very sleek, and has good audio quality and a good microphone.

Thanks mate good help.. could you PM me telling me if your a gamer.. and if so what games you play.. Thanks again mate..

No, do not get that headset, when I first started gaming seriously(i play counter-strike 1.6) i decided to go cheap on a headset and got those exact ones. they are terrible, you can't keep them on for too long because eventually they will start to hurt your ears. i would have long counter-strike sessions with my team practicing and such and i would have to take breaks more often cause my ears would hurt from the headset. get ones that go over your head and cover your whole ears with some padding, i'll see what I can find for you. i'll edit this when i find some good ones for that price.

edit: i dont know any good sites to look at for UK, i just googled UK pc sites and i went to the first one that came up, but look for something like these, nice big comfortable headphones with padding for your ears with a nice flexible mic.

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=498833

Originally posted by Ksingler ]No, do not get that headset, when I first started gaming seriously(i play counter-strike 1.6) i decided to go cheap on a headset and got those exact ones. they are terrible, you can't keep them on for too long because eventually they will start to hurt your ears. i would have long counter-strike sessions with my team practicing and such and i would have to take breaks more often cause my ears would hurt from the headset. get ones that go over your head and cover your whole ears with some padding, i'll see what I can find for you.
Yes, I agree... but for me it's about 12 hours before I get kind of tired... I rarely ever use a headset, but I also gave him a link with a crapload of headsets. You also don't want ones that are really tight either, those are the worst...

I use Sennheiser PC150 headphones. they have a good mic, and really good sound (including bass)
using surround sound, these headphones are really good for listening for where people are.

sennheiser_pc150_large.jpg

I am now using the Sennheiser PC150s as well. they are great. $25 US can get you some decent comfortable headset, if you link me to a good site for you i could suggest a headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom