final opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea. only way to find out is to take out the cpu and look at the model number on the top, or i guess you could use some type of hwmon utility and have it relay ur stepping information, maybe cpu-z?

for the slowing down, run spybot or something, maybe do a reinstall? those are always good.

i doubt it would be faster, i got 256mb ram, a 128mb mx4000, and 2 ata133 hdd's (wd with 8mb cache, seagate with 2mb cache)

great. just found something i shoulda found before i sent the rma. i never check my email box, and just did to see a letter from newegg saying please print this and include it with the rma. never even seen it. well, it had the rma number on the package, so will they still accept it?

and even if i did find it, i dont know how i would of gone about printing it, our printer is out of ink. guess im waiting for a letter from newegg, it got there at noon today, and its 5 now, still at step 1.

It really sucks to be you :(

Sucks to be me too. Waiting 5.5 hours until I get paid by my work, and then about 14 hours until Future Shop opens at 10:00 AM.

one thing after another, i swear.

yea, but it says it takes 2-5 business days for processing, plus 2 days for shipping, so im estimating around next friday. and i need it for a lan party on sat, so yea, guess i just gotta miss it...AGAIN. gawd this is annoying, we have em twice a month at either my house, or at my freinds house down the street, but until i get my pc running, theres no real point in having it here.

so you are gonna waste money at futureshop?

It's my only choice.

The only places I can choose from are marked-up-badly private stores, Staples, Future Shop, or Costco.

Well, I don't have a credit card. And my parent's one is for business use only, so Ebay is out.

Staples has computer stuff, but it has more mark-up than Future Shop.

Costco has lots of quantity stuff, but it has nothing for computers really. Maybe a few expensive LCD's, and one computer, that's it.

PS = "Cosco" is a company that makes baby car seats.
"Costco" is the membership department store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom