Newegg Info Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
Ok guys I have finally come a decision and I am going to order everything in my Signature and would like to know how long does it take for newegg to ship something to you. Cause I know that the shipping company that is going to ship the parts to jamaica is going to to take 3-5 days. So could you guys give me some example of how long it took you to get your computer parts from newegg including the processing days and days taken for it to reach you ok, also please give where destination is like from California to ??????.

Also I am curious to see people's opinions of using newegg.com for shipping of computer products. I hear quite a bit that there is damage, especially using UPS- over Fed-Ex.

I just was wondering if it was worth the substancial amount of using Fed-Ex with my newegg.com order.

I don't think they ship internationally. But I get my parts in 1-2 days from the day I order, on standard ground shipping, only because I live near one of their warehouses in New Jersey.

I have order alot of stuff from Newegg in the past year and they have yet to let me down :) ( over $1200 worth)

I just ordered a mobo, ram, 4 port KVM, 1gb thumbdrive yesterday, and I expect them to arrive on/before friday.

But your experience may be different, I have heard some bad reports before, you just never know!!!

Dudes before you make a post please read. I know that newegg does not ship internationally thats why I am having them ship the parts to a shipping company that is located in Florida. When it is delivered to that address the time taken for them to ship it here in Jamaica will take from 3 to 5 days. The question I was asking is how long does it take to reach their destination in states. And do they have a warehouse in Florida, please fill me in.

how long does it take to reach their destination in states

Sorry, missed that part.

NewEgg usually hits the two day mark for most things.

And do they have a warehouse in Florida, please fill me in.

Nope. California, New Jersey, and Tennessee (lucky me and my state's 9.25% tax rate).

I don't want to steal this thread... but I've had an order made since 12/29/2006 12:51:05 PM... and it's still on Step 1... what's the deal.. :|

Sorry about that :(

man thats cold, anyway which is the closes one to Florida and would they just patch my order through to the nearest one in order for me to get my things in the fastest amount of time. Cause right now I am like freeking out cause I am calculating that my things will reach me in like 10- 14 days and I would like my things like now so I can play WoW,GW, and CS with my girlfriend.

I don't think you can tell the order to come from the nearest warehouse, which is in NJ to go to Florida. It depends on which warehouse has the product you're ordering. So if you order something and it's not available in the NJ warehouse, than it's going to have to come from one of the other warehouses.

lol....Deathawk...same thing happened to me. I ordered on 12/30 and it's still on step 3. I think because of the holidays and new years thing. But I usually get my stuff in 1-2 days. edit: w00t just found out it just shipped today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom