Help me Save money plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do plan on getting the gigabyte ds3 but it is out of stock = \.

I kinda want to stick with the E6600.

I cant seem to find the newegg of that PSU that was suggested.

Is there a big difference between 1gig and 2gig? That is $100 difference

450 is plenty.

you wont realy notice the difference between the 6300 and the 6600, they are both good processers with some decent power behind them, and if you want to get some extra power, just ask some people on here, and we will help you overclock.

1gb vs 2gb. depends on if you will be running mem intensive progs, i reccomebd 2gb, but if you plan to upgrade and add mor ram, maybe 1 1gb stick and upgrade with another 1gb later on.

and for the case, any preference in color, window, cd drive bays, desktop or tower, etc...just helps us find a case for u. then again, jsut spend about 2 hours browsing the case section on newegg.com and make sure that it can support a full atx mobo, an easy way to tell, is there is about 6 pci covers.

well isnt the 6300 only 2m sharing while the 6600 is 4m Sharing sounds like a big difference to me but im new at this.

I added that PSU and took out the old one.

The DS3 is out of Stock but when it comes back that will save me 50 dollars so as of now i am at about 1580 after shipping.

The Case I chose was the Antec 900 which is 134.99 atm. It just seems to be the best choice.

Like i said I want to be able to run WoW, CS 1.6/Source, BF:2/2142, FEAR, games like that at 1680x1050 at very high FPS.

the difference in cache doesnt make a huge amount of difference, however if you are saving money elsewhere (psu) then I would stick with the e66.

that GPU will manage all those games at max settings.

Fayt19 said:
well isnt the 6300 only 2m sharing while the 6600 is 4m Sharing sounds like a big difference to me but im new at this.

I added that PSU and took out the old one.

The DS3 is out of Stock but when it comes back that will save me 50 dollars so as of now i am at about 1580 after shipping.

The Case I chose was the Antec 900 which is 134.99 atm. It just seems to be the best choice.

Like i said I want to be able to run WoW, CS 1.6/Source, BF:2/2142, FEAR, games like that at 1680x1050 at very high FPS.

Id suggest sticking with 2gb ram if you still want decent loading times on bf2/2142. They are both memory hogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom