512MB more ram worth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i think you should get a high end DX9 cards. when it comes to graphics cards anyone that gets the next generation cards is choosing badly (unless they really can afford that much). there is no point. you can get a sweet card for less that doesn't have new card bugs. no need to pay extra for DX10 functionality when you'll probably upgrade by the time it's here for all we know.

Sujest a high end DX9 Card Then please i thougt The X1950Pro/XT was a fast card. Especially as i cant afford XTX.

Thanks

Their is not that big of a difference in performance between the X1950Pro and the X1950XT. Go for the RAM!

Cheap plastic case + a crappy PSU... Spend at least £50 on a PSU alone with that system.

uATX is a smaller version of ATX a uATX mobo will fit in a ATX case. A ATX mobo will not fit in a uATX case.

Err No cus if it brakes my dad promised to replace it all because he's convinced he wont and to be honest .... i beleive him because he's been building PC's and Servers for barclaycard for 15 years

Many people have lost parts or whole systems from PSU's like the one in that case, and unfortunately I lost hardware from one. It's your choice but its worth spending £30 more now than a lot more in a month or if your lucky, a years time.

I'll take the risk its my dad that will be replacing it all not me. :p

My Pc doesnt get left on 24 hours aswell. Turned off at night. Usually runs about 12 hour shifts.

Thanks

Trifid said:
Cheap plastic case + a crappy PSU... Spend at least £50 on a PSU alone with that system.

uATX is a smaller version of ATX a uATX mobo will fit in a ATX case. A ATX mobo will not fit in a uATX case.

Its made of steel.... PSU maybe crap.

Your processor will hold up to 2gb. So I would go with saving up money and get 1 gb more ram. So you would have 1.5 gb. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom