Need input QUICK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have NFS Carbon for the Wii and i think its a great Game... Cop chases are good aswell plus you get a Team mate aswell which is good in some races different team members have different things like 1 could be a Blocker and i think when you start your a scout im not quite sure as i just skip the Videos lol... plus on the Wii version i think if you press Left on the D-Pad ( dont know if you can do this on other consoles not sure ) when your up your opponents Rear end you can like stay behind them... and then when you turn a corner you just speed up which everyone knows that if you stay behind the car, less air is hitting you which makes you go faster when your coming to turn a corner easy stuff lol

While NFS carbon does have some newer stuff, it only seems cool at first, it wears off quickly... most wanted is the better of the two.

I got both, Most Wanted is better in my opinion because it is daytime and the pursuits are more realistic. Most Wanted and Carbon are mixes of hot pursuit and underground but Most Wanted is more like Hot Pursuit, Carbon is more like Underground. MW has got better races, Carbon has more cars, but both have there car customization pros and cons. I like how they made the menus and stuff in MW and the songs are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom