new laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
o really but i need to no is this laptop gonna be good or no i no its low budget but is it good? and can both play bf2

cool i was also thinking mb get one with a crapy video card to save and get 1 gig and better processor and mb wit hthat money saved i could buy a better video card.

upgrading on a lappy is not easy/at all possible. if you have the change to upgrade, then I suggest you do it. ram is easy... video is not. the mobo won't matter as long as it takes the amount of ram you want. (1gb. 2gb, etc...)

couldnt i get lke a local store to do it for me?? cuase i dont trust my self enough to brake that i almost broke me $2600 doller computer the first week i had it.(i decided i wanted to take it apart idk why. so i took it apart and tried to install my ram and video card first on ram i pushed it in and heard a crack so i was like ahh f not again and same thing with video card but everything was ok)

if you get the lappy from dell or HP or a local then yes, you can upgrade right from the start. but to do it aftermarket would cost you... taking a lappy apart is NOT an easy feat...

so this is what i should do buy like a gig of ram a new video card for laptop pickup a cheap laptop and have them install the hardware and this should be cheaper right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom