What's with this..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Ok my system specs are in my sig, this is a brand new build and installed a fresh copy of windows xp media centre. The drivers on the gfx card are up to date. Why am I getting such poor performance? I am running the game resolution on 1152x864, but even when i change it to 1024x768 it only increases the average fps by like 10.

Any suggestions would be great...

jesus dude someting is definitely wrong cos i have my settings all on high/max and i get 100% above 40, average of 60. my resolution is 1280x1024.
and your rig should smoke mine.
do you have current drivers installed for your vid card?
if you recently installed them, were you sure to delete the old ones? if you're using 93.71 drivers, they suck.
google "z-tweaked nvidia drivers" they work much better.

Yea, thats a problem. I get high FPS in that game with a 7600GT. If the driver update doesnt work, consider sending the video card back.

Ya thats horrible something definitely is wrong. My 7600GT runs that game on high easy.

SHAWN said:
Yea, thats a problem. I get high FPS in that game with a 7600GT. If the driver update doesnt work, consider sending the video card back.

what do you mean update, he is using the lastest drivers(93.71)

There what i use and ive got FEAR MP which i can run on max settings and also Battlefield 2142 i have maxxed out on highest screen res with no lagging.

But if there are better performing drivers then give me a link and ill check it out.

Im not sure what z tweaked drivers are all about? someone mentioned it above :confused:

I would go through you BIOS and check for something screwy. Or you could download CPUZ and look for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom