Dual monitor setup help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiphil

In Runtime
So i have got 2 lcd monitors - Dell E228WFP and Samsung SyncMaster 215TW, im using the dell as my main monitor so for gaming movies and things like that. I have both running right now. The thing is when im playing games on the dell i want to be able to us the internet on the other monitor at the sametime and have no idea how to do this. I can drag my mouse from one monitor to the other with no prob but when i open IE it opens up on the dell.

someone please help thanks alot..

my video card is BFG 6800 ultra.

Can't you just drag IE to the other monitor, or is it locked on your main (Dell)? You can try to enable the Nview functions using the nvidia control panel. This will add an extra button to any open windows you have that will switch screens when clicked. Windows also remembers which screen an application was last used on so you can open IE, move it to the screen you prefer, close it, then when you re-open it should show on the screen it was last closed.

yea bt windows starts getting confused after a while for no perticular reason and starts opening on either monitor it just seems to be random which monitor it opens on I know quite a few ppl who have this prob the only solution ive found is software called ultramon its easy to use and seems quite powerful even has a lil taskbar function so that you can control each screen like 2 different compters.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom