SO i have VIIV, what's next to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinkahn

Solid State Member
i work at futureshop and so it happens i won an intel motherboard and e6300 core 2 processor. the motherboard is the top one in multimedia class. (here is model if u want to know more about it DG965WH). SO it is viiv capable i installed media center 2005 windows and Viiv software. i set it up. what is the next thing i can do. please if anyone used this software or knows about it, i want them to tell me what are the capabilities and subscriptions available to Viiv

There's nothing special about VIIV. There's nothing a VIIV computer can do that any other relatively new computer can't do.

All VIIV means is that your hardware is on the list that defines VIIV hardware. Like "Centrino Duo Mobile Technology" ... where all that is is a dual core (Intel) processor and a free wireless card. It's not a big deal.

wowww and i heard something else that u can stream videos and movies and stuff. this is all garbage n e ways i won't whine about it because that is not my main point and plus it was for free. it was just there and i heard about it so i gave it a shot

mohsinkahn said:
u can stream videos and movies and stuff.

Yeah, exactly. There's nothing a VIIV computer can do that any other computer can't do.

All your computer needs in order to stream media is a network card and the right software.

Haahahahah,, too true!!

ViiV is like Video in, in Video,, or so I have been told ,, its just a gimmick,,, like RDR ram, XP media edition, etc..

Like Zoidberg said,, anything it can do, another pc can do too!
(and you dont have to buy gimmicky hardware either!)

LOL!

Best of all>>>> IT WAS FREEEEEEEEE!

hmm well thank you very much i appreciate your time. its still a cool motherboard tho. see you around guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom