Not open for further replies.
omg, I feel so small here with a 1800+ and geforce 6600 :(

But I am building soon:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
Asus P5B
Palit Geforce 8800GTX (Just 1 :()
2GB DDR2 800

I cant wait :D

Thank you so much everyone for the comments and what not. I am very pleased with all the componants and as I stated above, I think temps are really limiting my ability to push the system farther. And I have fans all over the place. I am going to start a thread over in the OC forum to ask about external water cooling equipment. I think I'm going to make the switch. I did some wire management, not a ton, but some. Now that I think I'm going to upgrade to water cooling I don't think I'm going to take a bunch of time on it until I take the mobo out again to install all the blocks. Anyway, thanks again and if you have any advice on the water side, please reply to my post over in the OC topics.

Wow thats a really nice score for that resolution.

Be proud. Insane.

So are you going to sell the 680i to nosboost?

:sigh: :(

yeah man that is some really sick resolution you got there, one day I will too have that resolution.

can a 580 watt PSU work on the eVGA 680 sli mobo, even if you are not going to run 2 video cards .

what driver are you using and where'd you get it, that it's not "approved" by 3dmark??? I've been having driver issues with mine (GTS) which is why I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom