not impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I was over at a friends house this weekend and he had gotten and xbox 360. So he was bragging about how awsome the graphics were and the load times being quick. He was playing oblivion and it just kinda looked crappy, Compared to when I play it on the computer his load times really sucked. at least 3x longer.

I just expected a little more out of it I guess.

Ya his dads 360 broke down once, sent it back. They returned him a "recertified" model and it jsut broke. He requested he wanted a brand new one to replace it and it has already been 3 weeks. lol

i have 3 xbox 360s and two are modded and i have never once had a problem with any of them.

and i play oblivion witht he specs in my sig and it take longer to load one the console but the graphics for the price are not bad at all i spent mmore on this 8800gts then i did on the ocnsole and the gmae and the graphic quality isnt really that much more impresive

that's true but I am not a big fan of the XboX, I bet it would look much better on a PS3 with less stress.

man i have atleast 2 of everything
3 xbox 360
2 wii
5 ps2
8 xbox
4 gamecube

and more misc older systems

me and my dad buy them from pawn shops, fix them up, mod them, and sell then. make a killing this way yet we still dont have a ps3, not because we cant get one (best buy have atleast 9 in stock right now) but theres no reason to, right now they are just 600 dollar peices of ****

The way I see it is (IMHO) when consoles can out do any PC then I will look into them. Sure I'll get a PS3......when they are about $150.

Fade, you already have a 8800. How is it? Is it time for me to dump the X1800XT 512mb card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom