All my new stuff is here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
Dont give it to nos.

That dirty asian has too much money :D

I have zero. He has alot. Give it to me. I swear I will put it to good use.

:(

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... this seriously made me laugh outloud... and i'm at work!!!!!!! LOL.... i've offered a nice lump of money!! CHAMONE!!

and how do you know i'm asian!!!!

NosBoost300 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... this seriously made me laugh outloud... and i'm at work!!!!!!! LOL.... i've offered a nice lump of money!! CHAMONE!!

and how do you know i'm asian!!!!

I think you posted a picture of your self with a sword, you looked like you were on speed :shocked: :beard:

Lord AnthraX said:
I think you posted a picture of your self with a sword, you looked like you were on speed :shocked: :beard:

ya... i am a pretty crazy asian person... and too much money??? i dunno bout that one...

And I just had another thought, your grandma seriously knew enough about a computer to know what stuff should have been in the box?

That would be crazy.

Hahahaha, was at the movies and just got back to read this stuff. I have the pic, just waiting for my gf to put it up on her online account so i can link it. As for my grandmother, she always does that stuff. I doubt she had any idea what was in the box, but she has been burned on stuff so she checks everything. They didn't want me to get it and something not be in there. I was just amazed they got the right board. I think my aunt tipped them off. Me and my cousin talk comps, so he probably passed it on. They are great. But seriously, do things sell in that sale forum here? Or should I just go ebay, or do one of you actually want it? I told them that I could probably get 200 for it because that is what they go for on ebay. If only she had not broke that little seal they could get their money back.....

I would love to take it off your hands, but I know you wouldn't give it to me for 25 dollars.

:sigh:

I hate not having money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom