CPU Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

..>Lost<..

Baseband Member
I have a temp gauge in my case and its at 84.3 f and stays around that, but how can I check the temp of my cpu??? Can you do it thriugh bios??? If you now please help, and you might want to "walk" me through it!!!

go into your bios, i dunno what motherboard you have, but you should have a hardware monitor or something of the sort. Press delete before windows starts booting. And to check what your cpu and ram is running at, I guess you mean speeds no temps. So when you first turn your computer on you'll see the speed of the cpu, but in the bios you goto bios settings, hardware settings, something like that and it'll show you your ram timings along with your cpu multipliers...

Thanks for the tip, I knew it was in the bios but just wasnt looking hard enough. It was under pc health or something. Oh i have the gigabyte ga-8IG1000 Pro-G mobo by the way.

for might have intel active monitor, it is a program that monitors the temp of the proc, you can access it through programs

It says that program will not run because my mobo is not intel, my bios says my cpu is at 49c, I have been playing unreal 04 for an hour or so, is that an ok temp, also are there any other programs like active monitor that might work for me???

49C is warm but nothing to be alarmed about

60+is where you should start to worry

A good case flow is necessary to have good CPU/mobo temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom