Im scared to build my own rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
look i need a new pc and i know it will be about 500$ cheaper to build my own butttt. I like the fact that if and when u have a problem with a computer u bought from a company they have to figure out the promblem not u. On my last computer i would get the blue screen of death and it could be a number of things but i would just send it to them and get it back fixed. So if u dont know much about how to tell whats wrong when things go wrong is it just safer to buy from a company?

kind of like taking u car to a machanic if u dont know how to fix it or even if u do

Its not that hard. Do you mean sleecting parts, actully putting it together or both. Either way you will find guides booklets with the parts and people like us would help you. Its not too hard at all

and with problems with the actually pc usually you can fix it yourself in less time then when you have to send back your pc to the company and wait 2-4 weeks for them to fix it and ship it back which normally you have to pay shipping out the *** for

Yeah the best way is to find a friend or someone who knows what they are doing and have them walk you through it.

Don't be nervous, I was nervous aswellthe first time. I got one of those Anti-static wrist bands to ease my nerves of shorting something out. Maybe you should do that aswell, and just don't force something in, and take you're time, :)

it works out much better when you build your own pc cause when you want to upgrade it then you know what can go into it rather than a pre built one which has so many limitation base of the type of parts they use in them.

I was nervous also, but the nice folks here walked me right thru it.

It was not a problem it all and I feel I learned alot and saved some money on a nice pc.

hey how do i tag the parts that im looking at on newegg or zipzoomfly so everybody can click on them and look cause i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom