Z-5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
K M A N said:

P.S On the subwoofer were the connections go in it has the name of the speaker you should be connecting to. And for anyone about to get these beastly speakers DO NOT place the Subwoofer within 3 feet of your pc as it says in the manual. It will ruin your PC mainly your hard disk.

Mine are within a foot of eachother with a thin wooden desk side between them. It's been this way for the past 6 months. Your computer case isn't only for holding stuff, the metal also shields your components inside. Now as for the vibrations messing up the needle, I can only see that being a problem if it were right next to it or on top of it since harddrives vibrate plenty themselves going 7200rpm.

So after reinstalling the X-Fi drivers everything is working just fine. I plan to mount my 5.1 speakers on the wall this weekend. Then once my 22" comes mount that in the center.

reckliss said:
So after reinstalling the X-Fi drivers everything is working just fine. I plan to mount my 5.1 speakers on the wall this weekend. Then once my 22" comes mount that in the center.

sound like my setup.. i have the rear 2 mounted on the near the ceiling of my room in the back.. its awesome...

yea the speakers will be a good 15-20 feet from the front ones because my bed will be facing the monitor so I can watch some movies. have any pictures of yours?

ya i'll take me some pictures tonite... i think my room is similar to yours, about 15 feet away from fronts.. and when i lay down i face my monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom