crazy problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhammadk

Beta member
Hello everyone
I hope if anyone help me please
I have Amd 3800+ asus M2V Wetern 160 GB sata 2 geforce 6200 TC ram infinion 2*256
my problem is windows xp forget registry for some problem like K-lite mega codec 1.62
and tell me you must close the appliction then I remove the app then reinstall and work again
and sometime when I make restart tell me must close explore.exe and give me same worng with files in
C:\decoument and \Mhammad\local\temp I mean in my temp in Mhammad's decoument and I will attathment the picutre for problem help me please the massege error like that :

event type : bex P1:explore.exe P2:6.0.2900.2694 P3:425fe83
P4: unknown P5: 0.0.0.0 P6:00000000 P7:040aceb0
P8: c0000005 P9:000000008

The following files will be included in this error report :
C:\DOCUME~1\Mhammad\locals~1\temp\wer3056.dir00\explorer.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Mhammad\locals~1\temp\wer3056.dir00\appcompat.txt
and always I have problem with this file appcompat.txt
notes : I change cpu and ram and hard disk and nothing change
please I need help :mad:

are you sure this is a hardware problem? sounds more like a windows issue to me.
you might try loading a restore point from before the problem started, or you could try running the system file checker i.e. open "run" from the start menu enter "cmd" then at the prompt type "sfc/scanboot" and enter then reboot.
If its a recurring problem then it might be a driver issue with your harddrive interface controller or something like that.

I do as you say but the problem is still with me
and I have another problem some program like kaspersky this program is install but I am not see the persent of complete install
and same thing to msn massenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom