oooo didnt see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
Bit late now been here for a week:

Heya,

I'm Matt I'm sixteen years old good at sports popular and I can neva hold one gf as I always get bored and try and juggle 2 (much more fun until they find out about each other). I go to a boarding school which is the 3rd most expensive in the Uk bt still scks ***. I'am an expert at writing appology and request letters as I'm always breaking the rules. I've been suspendeded 3 times and Headmasters gated twice (internal suspension). I smoke irregularily and drink moderate amounts. I'am impecably well spoken and extensive vocabulary for when the situation arises which always helps when charming the finer sex and getting out of trouble. Had a computer since I was 4 years old I think my first game was captain quazar (which is awesome well worth playing although the graphics could need updating). I'm 6 foot 5 slim fairly muscular I go down the gym 5 times a week when at school. I use to be flanker/no8 for the school rugby team. errmmm I eat obscene amounts of food and neva get fat or spotty. Me and my roommate are building a computer server through a intranet interface for my boarding house unofficially weve got more then 450 obscene videos lol so far which is collected from around the school which I think is a great accomplishment of todays youth. I like all sorts of music and have an uncanny ability to sing songs after only listening to them once.

thats about it of my incredible excrutiatingly delightful life in a nut shell lmao.

Matt

Heres an update to the life story as of last nite im not drinking made the mistake of going to a party with sum girls who then left because they hadnt told there parents so i was at a weird house with people ive neva met b4 bit uncomfortable. I went off with a girl at about 11 and we jumped into sum guys hot tub and did a bit of frollicking ntil the guy came home and ruined it all by chasing us out and threatening me with an iron poker. we went back and I had my first 3 way kiss with 2 girls :D. but i cant remember a thing between 12-3am as Im sure sum1 was spiking my drinks but i ended up half comatosed lying in the middle of the floor and then the ambulance was called lmao and I was aparently only just off from having to go and have my stomach pumped. But i had a panic attack this morning when I woke up in a strange bed butt naked with my clothes scattered covered in mud on the floor and feeling like I had been run ova atleast 4 times as my stomach was imploding in on itself. It was a good nite thou Ive got 12 new girls numbers but I might wait abit b4 i call them but slightly worried as a couple of connys are missing from my wallet hope I got in a waterbomb fight "cof cof". Its 8pm here and I'm suffering from a terrible hangova which only appeared an hour ago so i must of drunk enof last night to keep my drunk for nearly 24 hours.

Matt

well this is the life story section and it was about 20mins I struggled to see straight whilst doing it :D y dont u write ure life story down then we can all do abit of sharing bring us closer together as a community. atleast Ive got enough self-confidence to think my life is interesting unlike the ppl who lack it.

Matt

p.s. ive got alot more if u want to hear them like the time when i nearly set alight to the deputy head or the time me and my mates put a guy in his duvet cover and then hung him ot the window for a couple of hours. Or the countless times ive chased afer the girls when theyre doing a naked run running and taking of your clothes at the same time is quite a challenge

Yh lets hear that (it may be better in the off topic section :p ) , (post us a link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom