All my new stuff is here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I just might take a pic so people will be happy, but don't flame my non existant wire management... read above... Pics will be up later today.

Wow thats terrible.

Get some zip ties, if things are going the same way, stick em together.

Also dude, dont be afraid to damage wires.

If you see a sweet spot, stuff em in and get them nice and cozy. You really cant hurt them. Worst case a wire rips or snaps, just re solder it on, but I doubt that would happen.

Also the backside of you case is your freind. Run cables down the backside, and have them popup where need to be.

Think of it this way; I take a wire, and I ask my self, what's the most efficient way I can get this wire to that spot.

It's simple stuff.

OMFG, my grandparents just called me and said they got me the same exact mobo for my b-day. They do listen when I talk about my hobbies! I told them to take it back but my grandmother already opened the box to make sure all the parts were there before she shipped it to me. She cannot take it back to microcenter because it is opened. Should I just put this thing on ebay when it arrives or should I use the sale and deal forum here? Wow, this is funny.

GIVE IT TO ME.

PLEASE MY BOARD FSB IS WALLING AT 450ISH.

It just restarts, and I know my conroe can do 4GHz and above.

PLEASE DUDE.

C'mon, please a new years present, :(

Please, give it to me, I'l take care of it I promise, I will put it to excellent use, I swear I'l replace the TIM on the north and south bridge, and I'l make sure every capacitor is standing straight :(

Dont give it to nos.

That dirty asian has too much money :D

I have zero. He has alot. Give it to me. I swear I will put it to good use.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom