Gaming speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
guitarplyrstevo said:
no im talking about bose's speakers. bose speakers do sound good, but not $4000 good. the set of speakers i have are altec lansing speakers, but you cannot buy those speakers from any store...they only come with Dell XPS models. for $100 (used), they sound awesome.

The way I might have said it might have seemed like i really hate bose, but i dont. bose speakers sound good, but they do not sound as good as their price. thats all I'm saying. when i heard their speakers in their show room, it seemed like it was lacking something I just did not know what it was.

and ofcourse my $100 speakers are not going to sound as good as bose's $4000 dollar speakers. all im saying is the guy is could get a better sounding system for $100.

Ok yes thats better i can agree with you for that. Its for style consious people who want good sound. People who want real sound will be gettin Acoustic Energy, Polk Audio, Boston acoustics or something on a similar level.

For strictly computer usage, just stick with Logitech. z2300 if you want a deal, z5500 if you want big sound.

Trotter said:
Just get a good set of headphones for gaming. Using a speaker set less than 5.1 for gaming just ain't that swooft.
I agree. I've got Sennheiser PC150 headphones, and they have excellent sound quality. they're great at all frequencies (well, that people can actually hear...), including bass. Coupled with my X-Fi, I get really good surround sound too.

i don't care what you guys say cause the Z-4's look better and they sound great too. Plus i got them yesterday.

Norcent said:
i don't care what you guys say cause the Z-4's look better and they sound great too. Plus i got them yesterday.

how much did you get them for? please dont tell me you paid $100 for a 40 watt 2.1 system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom