Comment On Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I am just going to stick with the video card that I have now and upgrade at a later date like I said before the games that I am planning to play are World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Counter Strike, a few other First Person Shooter and some Strategy games. what won't the video card I am getting be able to buck everything to the highest in these games I have listed here, please tell me by giving your comments and opinions please and thank you in advance.

but seriously how long can a system like this last me, to me i just seem like these specs are lame.

A 7900GS will handle everything you want to do with it.

Geez, people! Not everything has to be bleeding edge. But, I would recommend the 680i board over an Intel board.If nothing else, just for the features and overclockability... even if you never went SLI. I mean, I have an SLI board, but will probably never go SLI.

that should last you a good solid 2 years before you should even have to tihnk about upgrading. And then the only real thing i tink you need would be a new gfx card.

The only issue with that trotter is that thats another 120 dollars that the guy doesnt have and that would mean he would need to downgrade to 1gb of ram to stay on budget...

yup, a 7900gs will handle just about anything you could ever want to playyou may have to turn down a few settings here and there for some games, but it will run everything so long as you dont turn everything to max...

I don't understand what you mean by turning up and down a few things and how would you go about doing that.

Just in the game settings, you might not be able to run it with full Anti aliasing turned on, or max our the graphics settings all the way.

****, most cards are like that so it isnt a huge deal.

-aspire

Dude that Sucks that I can't max out everything due to the power of the system man it really sucks. But anyway what I was asking you about if you agree with trotter is the fact that even though a person is not going to use sli most of the sli mobo are very good due to there features and recommend getting a 680i sli mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom