AGP card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going to want to get some ram while ur at it as well. Most new mobos don't support that speed.

Wasn't Sapphire going to release the x1950PRO for AGP? Or did that idea get thrown out the window? I was surprised when I read an article about it.

But if it did come out, it would probably stomp the 7800GS since it's competing with the 7900GS and beating it here and there.

I'd never spend more than 150 on a card anyway... So considering, I might get a motherboard for 60 or 70 bucks, and spend the rest of 200 dollars on a card...

Might sell my Gigabyte K8U-939 and 9600XT for like... 90 bucks for both, an' get myself a gig of RAM.

WorldIndustries said:
I'd never spend more than 150 on a card anyway... So considering, I might get a motherboard for 60 or 70 bucks, and spend the rest of 200 dollars on a card...

Might sell my Gigabyte K8U-939 and 9600XT for like... 90 bucks for both, an' get myself a gig of RAM.

Ya, and that gigabyte board is pretty usefull for people who want to get a socket 939 rig, but still have agp. There aren't too many so it can sell easily. I soldmine to my friend for 30 bux like a month ago.

RalliArt, I heard that rumor too but can't find anything on it. Anyone else know if the X1900 will be coming to AGP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom