Help!! Keeps Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytoosmall

In Runtime
Trouble in paradise folks!! Can anyone explain what might be going on with this. I had everything in the sig working fine. OC'd it to 3.4, ran 3Dmark etc. Everything was fine. Then I oc a little more and the system crashed and reset the bios. Ever since, even at stock everything, I am unable to run programs with out them crashing. This is what is weird. I run prime95 and super pi for hours and they have no errors. If I try and run 3Dmark, it freezed immediately. Oblivion, crashes when I try and load up a saved game. Company of Heroes, crashes when I try to load up a game. It is like all my programs won't work, but the stability test are showing everything to be fine. WTF!!! At this point I am assuming it is the mobo because people have had all kinds of weird things happen with this model. But does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be?????

I did reset the cmos, and all the volts are good. You guys think I could have corrupted my raid array? Is that why I would reinstall windows?? Keep any other advice comming and I'll reformat and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom