graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm arguin for the 7900gt which is the cheaper version sorry I'm not very good at keeping to a budget (planned to spend £600 a month ago now the total is £1400 with a new monitor and keyboard) which makes me lack in this kind of decision making.

Matt

I think that question was answered, and you rebuttled it. the REAL question is: What do you want to spend and how long do you want this card to last? the R600's are right around the corner and the 8800's are out... So I ask this: do YOU feel it's worth it?

get the 512 7950GT mate, my friends got an MSI 7900 256mb, although its a very good card he cant play Battlefield 2142 at highest settings without getting terrible lag, where as i can run everything on full and still have good frames per second on the same game, and we both have the same systems except he has the X2 4600.

So clearly the 512 7950GT is better performing

Scans prices for a 7950GT is pretty good aswell, its about what i paid about a month ago, well worth it ;)

I expect you know this already but make sure you have a power connecter for the card and make sure you dont have a tiny case or you could have problems with the card fouling on something, plus the card needs space to breath as its high spec and gets quite warm.

Dont let me worry you though, the cards not huge but its not small either if you know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom