how many optical drives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
saltynay said:
Can you play two different games at once lol on a dual monitor now that would be cool as long as they werent rist person shooters or else ud be screwed

Matt

No. the game has to have control so that it will move the mouse and accept the KB strokes. you would have to "window" out everytime to switch games. but you can have the game disks in of games you play regularly, as a lot of us do, so that you don't have to keep removing the disk all the time.

But for my laptop I have an extra monitor and when I play a game on the lappy I normally go off the screen onto the other screen so that I can change the song on itunes and then seamlessly go back on the screen gets abit annoying sometimes when you try and do a quick turn and end up shooting your mouse off the screen and spinning in circles. Is this an unintentional bug or is it a dual interface into two differrent programs which are controlled by the mouse

Matt

I think it's due to the laptop interface... I have had dual monitors before and could not do that no matter what I tried... SO I honestly am not sure why you can do it. ??? :confused:

YES I'm the master of the dual monitor dual interface :D I use a program called ultramon. there are some drawbacks with having a laptop with dual monitor as about 2 months ago I updated the video driver and it made the removable monitor the primary and wouldnt let me set the laptop monitor so I had an usable laptop for a week until I finally figured out how to fix it lol had to use the extra monitor to move all the files I needed for that day onto the main screen and then all the programs I would be using preloaded on the laptop screen and hope I didnt run out of battery by the time I got to 2nd lesson.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom