how many optical drives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
the board only has one IDE slot... so 2 optical's in that slot... they do make a SATA DVD burner as well.. If you switched to those you should be able to get 3 on there...

so 2 Ide optical drives and 1 Sata and I should be good to go??? Will they get abit hot If all 3 are in use at the same time or will they stay around acceptable levels.

Matt

YOU DONT NEED MORE THAN 1 OPTICAL DRIVE UNLESS YOU NEED TO BURN ALOT OF STUFF IN A SHORT AMMONT OF TIME. I don't under stand why people need 2 optical drives, its not like you're going to need to play 2 games at once! or rip 2 copies of a movie - YOU THEIF!

Its legal to rid dvds so that you can play them and not get them scratched and the front bezzles on my case look shitty and for an extra £20 i could have another drive its only £60 cheaper then three pairs of calvin klein boxers :D so Its just a lil just incase

radtadtod said:
YOU DONT NEED MORE THAN 1 OPTICAL DRIVE UNLESS YOU NEED TO BURN ALOT OF STUFF IN A SHORT AMMONT OF TIME. I don't under stand why people need 2 optical drives, its not like you're going to need to play 2 games at once! or rip 2 copies of a movie - YOU THEIF!

calm down there junior... and learn how to spell, what someone does or does not do with a system they own is of no concern to you or anyone else. :rolleyes:

radtadtod said:

I do need them. If I want to copy a DVD, I want to do it on the fly. I have 1 DVD rom, 1 DVD burner and 1 CD burner.
And I use the CD burner to burn CD's and the DVD burner to burn DVD's. Makes my drives last longer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom