Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7i2

In Runtime
my specs are:

amd 3000+ (oc'ed to 2.4)
radeon x1900 xtx
1 gig corsair value ram

recently i did the bench thing in ati tray tools and when i compared, mine scored below the x1800 xt.

at the top of the list it shows a radeon x1900 xtx with clocks at 600/774 where mine says 499/594.

i heard that the radeons set the clocks lower when not gaming but why is the one in the top raising the clocks and mine isnt?

i raised the clocks to 600/774 and benched it and it was right underneath the top one which had a 3.9 pentium. i also ran the stress test in css and may i say it was quite bumpy. and i got a average of 104 fps on 16x12 while when i have them at default (499/594) the average fps is about 112 at 16x12.

after i ran the stress test i went to the overclock menu and the clocks were at default again...499/594

all im wondering is if my clocks do infact raise or are they stationary? and why are my clocks not going up in the benchmark of the ati tray tools?

Have you tried settings the default clocks with ati tray tools and seeing if its stable. If not, you probably have a defective card. Did you plug the power cable into the back of the card.

yes its plugged in for power, it would not run without it being plugged in.

and yes i have tried setting it at default but it wasn't as smooth as with the lower clocks, when i did the stress test for css it would pause every 2 seconds for about 1/4 a second each pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom