Z-5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I wasn't actually referring to that but ok =P.

On this,
logitech_z5500_4.jpg
what does it read for "Input:" and "Effect:". Also, what is the switch on the back switched to.

Ok, press the "effect" button until you get to, oh I don't know, let's just try "DD PLII Music" for now.

Do that, and then check all of your speakers while playing music.

Okay after a restart the back left speaker works for music and games now they are just in the wrong spots. and on the channel test the middle wont work. and it seems like the left speaker is louder then the right in PLII Music.

What do you mean by "wrong spots"?

Also, if you get sound/music from every speaker, then the rest is just tweaking. Pressing the "settings" or "level" button will help with that.

Well if during the channel test X-Fi sends the right rear signal to the left rear speaker and I was playing a game wouldnt I think they are coming from the left not the right hope that explained it.

Then it sounds like you have the wiring on the back of the sub switched.

If not, then it's something in the software.

If not that, then I don't know.

Well thats jusr darn unlucky i only have a Soundblaster Live 24-Bit and it works absolutly perfectly. and im an audiophile yes i would realy love to have an X-Fi Gamer Fa1a1ity card but the thing is the sound is hardly much of an improvement its not worth paying the money. Its not like the performance change in graphics when you change graphics cards. I turn mine up to about 2 bars off before Boost 1 level with 324kbp's music and i dont hear a single crackle. The only reason i would get one is for EAX 4.0 and 5.0 But even thats not much of an improvement over EAX 3.0

P.S On the subwoofer were the connections go in it has the name of the speaker you should be connecting to. And for anyone about to get these beastly speakers DO NOT place the Subwoofer within 3 feet of your pc as it says in the manual. It will ruin your PC mainly your hard disk.

Thanks

K M A N said:
And for anyone about to get these beastly speakers DO NOT place the Subwoofer within 3 feet of your pc as it says in the manual. It will ruin your PC mainly your hard disk.

Blah blah, the only thing isn't because of the magnets, it's because of the vibrations the sub gives off which can make the needle on your HDD jump and mess up. That's it. Now if you have them right next to each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom