Gaming speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think bose is crap then your wrong. Bass Drivers can be practically any size they want they just need to be tunedd for low frequencies thats it. The larger they are the more Air Movement thus cranking up the Decibels, people often mistake decibels for the ludness of sound actually its air pressure. Thats why they make big bass drivers in subwoofers along with ported holes which if tuned right increase the Air Pressure but cheep speakers tend to give a hollow sound with a ported holed subwoofers. Large Bass Drivers are used for the rumbling affect of high air pressure.

For anyone thats not a sound freak a driver is the speaker. :eek:

Bose are very good speakers however they are No Match For Acostic Energy Aegis Evo's :p

Thanks

Get the Logitech Z5500's if you want gaming speakers The subwoofer alone is more than twice the Power of the entire X530 System ive had both systems and currently using the the 5500's

Thanks

just to let you guys know, the drivers of bose speakers are 35 dollars each and even the speaker cabinets are made of plastic. for a really expensive system, it should be made of wood. i mean they do sound good, but not $4000 good..thats all im trying to say. Another thing is good quality systems do not have the sub woofer drivers enclosed within the cabinet. Cheaper systems might do that because they cannot spend a huge amount of money on a subwoofer driver. I read a whole article on bose and it explained it all Here

In my own opinion, id say dont get those bose speakers. You could get a way better system for 100 dollars..heck i even bought my 5.1 system for $100 (they were used) and ive never heard another system around the same amount of money that sounds better.

Go with Lars & Ivan bobo speaker set Its awesome look sexy as fcuk and sound good and really loud for when you want to pump it and get the party started.

Matt

p.s. when you get abit more money get the subwoofer doesnt look that nice in comparison to the speakers but its good quality sound and you can feel the walls vibrating :D

in reply to guitarplyrstevo.

u said "for a really expensive system, it should be made of wood. i mean they do sound good, but not $4000 good.."

..... That would be why there 100dollars.

and what 5.1 system do you have thats suposedly Better sounding than bose. ??

K M A N said:
in reply to guitarplyrstevo.

u said "for a really expensive system, it should be made of wood. i mean they do sound good, but not $4000 good.."

..... That would be why there 100dollars.

and what 5.1 system do you have thats suposedly Better sounding than bose. ??

no im talking about bose's speakers. bose speakers do sound good, but not $4000 good. the set of speakers i have are altec lansing speakers, but you cannot buy those speakers from any store...they only come with Dell XPS models. for $100 (used), they sound awesome.

The way I might have said it might have seemed like i really hate bose, but i dont. bose speakers sound good, but they do not sound as good as their price. thats all I'm saying. when i heard their speakers in their show room, it seemed like it was lacking something I just did not know what it was.

and ofcourse my $100 speakers are not going to sound as good as bose's $4000 dollar speakers. all im saying is the guy is could get a better sounding system for $100.

The only thing Bose ever did right was their car speakers. All of their home audio is nothing but a compromise of sound that is nowhere near worth the space savings. Heck, I removed my Bose subwoofer from my car, and it was exactly what guitarplyrstevo said. It's just a 5inch speaker and the only reason it sounds low is because of the enclosure. But that's taken care of. Infinity Basslink T puts that to shame.

RalliArt882 said:
The only thing Bose ever did right was their car speakers. All of their home audio is nothing but a compromise of sound that is nowhere near worth the space savings. Heck, I removed my Bose subwoofer from my car, and it was exactly what guitarplyrstevo said. It's just a 5inch speaker and the only reason it sounds low is because of the enclosure. But that's taken care of. Infinity Basslink T puts that to shame.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom