Gaming speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get a good set of headphones for gaming. Using a speaker set less than 5.1 for gaming just ain't that swooft.

Oh, YGPM, Norcent.

If you're gonna go with a smaller set of speakers, Bose is definitely the way to go.

And you'll still got PM.

My parents bought there $2,000 surround sound system for our living room and it sounds excellent.

Norcent said:
My parents bought there $2,000 surround sound system for our living room and it sounds excellent.

but you got to really think about it...the small speakers they give you are supposed to be for highs and mids, but with that small of a speaker cone, how can it produce mids? and in that "bass module", there are three 5 inch speakers meant for bass. 5 inch speakers are meant to produce only mids...real sub woofers are 8 inches and up. the only way they make it seem like you are hearing all the frequencies is the design of the box of the speaker. the air flow makes it seem like "low frequencies" when actually its not. they actually did a test on Bose's top of the line speakers, and the only frequencies the meter picked up was high and low frequencies. ill explain it a little more when i have a little more time.

I don't care what you say dude. I am not blaring music. They have to be better than what i have now. I love Bose. I might be getting those speakers tonight if i get to best buy.

Dude Bose specializes in sound quality. That's why they are so expensive. The main goal of the company is to deliver the best sound quality, so i don't knwo why you'd think that have cheap stuff. They are really expensive though, but if you can afford it, get em. I was testing those speakers out the other day at wal mart, sine they had them on display. They sound really good. They are pretty loud too for a 2.0 system. I'd reccomend those, or this logitech 5.1 set.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121118

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom