Gaming PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking and researching your parts is the hard part just go to newegg buy your stuff and then stick everything into the right slot and its done just make a new thread on this forum if u get stuck.

Matt

Yep....I'm a 1st time builder with the help of all the people on here.

It was fun , and not hard at all.....matter of fact...we built my son a pc...then we built me a pc....

Guess that makes me a 2nd time builder!!!

Wow.. Thank you so much for your help guys. And the encouragment Whirlwind, Nukem and saltynay. As I said before, I need a new PC for the upcoming Cyber Athlete League games.. so well, for now I'll just go with this rig. I seriously considered getting all the parts by myself and doing it, but I don't have enough time for it now. What I plan on doing is sticking here, and learning from you guys for my next build. My brother will be needing one soon. :eek:

I'm going to order this today, so any replies or tips before hand would be awesome. Also, Nukem.. I had left the OS setup and everything to the guys doing it for me, which is why I did'nt mention it. It will probably be windows XP. >_<'

So this is the final rig, any extra suggestions? :D

- Intel core 2 duo 2.4-GHz E6600
- 320 GB HD (seagate 320gb sata II 7200.10)
- 1GB x 2 DDR2 800mhz. (DDR2 2GB G.Skill 800MHz PC6400 RAM Kit ZX)
- GeForce 8800 GTS
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI for INTEL (changed)
- Thermaltake W0106RU Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version 700W Power Supply 100 - 240 V CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified - Retail (changed)
- EVGA nForce 680i SLI 775 Motherboard for Core 2 EXTREME (changed)
- LG 16X DVD±RW Burner (GSA-H10A) - Black
- Case, PlusView II.
- Creative X-Fi Xtreme

The monitor I am going with is : -

SyncMaster 931C 19 inch LCD Flat Panel Display 1280x1024 Black ( I heard this was the monitor selected for the WCG FPS games .) :p

I am also considering the "Viewsonic Vx924".. but I can't decide which one to go with. Viewsonic offers 3ms, but Sync is 2ms. So its probably the SyncMaster which is better.. right? :eek:

This native res. since I'll be playing Cs on it.. and it requires a res along these lines. 1680 " " is a bit too much for fps games.

Keyboard and Mouse : -

Logitech® G15 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech® G7 Laser Cordless Mouse

Oh I like ur PC, but since i'm cheap, i'm gonna buy a Pentium D, thanks for help hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom