Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
lol, i've been considering getting an e6700 for a while now, but i think i'll pass on that...

and yes, the system just doesnt boot past 1.57v, it just ends up reseting all settings

That sucks.

I have a 32B and it craves voltage:confused:

I doubt it needed that much, I think it was probably overkill but I wanted to make sure it had enough juice.

Temps were awesome. Idle 33C, Load 65C :)

jeebus... i get 40 idol at 1.57 degrees.... insane, i commend you!!! i know you can do 4ghz.. just keep trying... i just updated my bios, so i'll be back tonite to take you on

jseber1982 said:
mine at 4.27 is at 1.6750 volts. Even if i go up to 1.7 volts, i still cant hit 4.5

Really?

Can you do me a favor?

Can you do 450X9 with 1.6750 Volts and see if runs super pi 1m?

It would help me out alot.

thanks.

450fsb X 9? I tried doing 400X10 and couldnt post. maybe i didnt have the other voltages right. There are the 2 chipset voltages under the processor voltage. Is it safe to raise it up real high?

pie4.jpg

i don't remember what speed i was at... but i think it was around 3.99 ghz... just a smidgen away from 4.0... this was done at the same time as my other time though, the computer shut off on me after i did the run so i couldnt take a screen shot of my cpu-z or anything

NosBoost300 said:
pie4.jpg

i don't remember what speed i was at... but i think it was around 3.99 ghz... just a smidgen away from 4.0... this was done at the same time as my other time though, the computer shut off on me after i did the run so i couldnt take a screen shot of my cpu-z or anything

Where did you get that skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom