1st pc build - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a whole lot easier on me if we just had a forum where everyone else just admitted they were wrong and submitted to my will, but fine.

whoooh....i didn't mean to offend the united kingdom. I just can't tell what his budget is since im missing something in the language settings. I was going to upload the UK-Euro language pack but i need to find my win xp professional disc to do it and currently its somewhere in my "computer tools/parts" box in my closest which is a mess right now :p

Sry again if i offended you guys...i guess ill let you UK guys help him out and ill stay out of it.

lmao comedy!!! of cors u can help him nt like the uk is an exclusive club just give just give us back the glory for being the first to cross the sound barrier the british government cut funding and forced the researchers to give theyre plane over to the american scientist 4 days b4 it was going to fly and the americans then flew it and broke the record.

Anyway enof of a rant and I assume that this guy is fine now hope you find your xp cd

Matt

actually i found the problem....my browser doesn't support euro. Switched back to firefox and i can see it now. Kinda weird though, I should have at least seen the numbers but w/e. Problem fixed....ill work on a build for ya so i can redeem myself in your post :p

Vat is Value added tax. everything that you buy has a percentage of its price in taxes hence why most websites have two prices one is how much the website is actually getting and the difference is the tax added on which obivously goes to the government.

Matt

Honestly i don't know why the gigabyte is priced so much lower then the asus (but i suspect its the name that your paying for), but most everyone here will agree the gigabyte ds3 is a quality budget board for the conroes. If you can go over your budget though, i suggest the p5b-deluxe cause i think its a great board with no problems (since the last bios release). But alot of ppl here have gone with the ds3, and i havn't seen too many complaints on them.

Since psu companies have put out higher wattage psu's, alot of ppl think they need to get the higher wattage. Trieclipse wrote a great thread not too long ago explaining why a 600+w psu was really just overkill. My ozc gameXstream 600w should last me quite awhile.

The froton i suggested is a nice psu which should give plenty of power to a dx10 card if you upgrade to one later down the road like i suggested with evga's step-up program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom