video wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
heya,

I'm thinking about making a video wall I just looked on ebay and theres 13 lcd 15" monitors going for £200 in bulk and I'm thinking that I'd get them and then a dell 30" screen and put that in the middle with 4 screens above and below and 2 either side making a 60" video wall just wondering does any1 know if this is possible or wether its just magical dreaming??? and would the bezels on the monitors **** me off to the extent that I wish I'd neva spent all that money. And is there a video card powerful enough to do this for under £400???

Matt

What will you be doing with a 60" wall of LCDs? I would just stick with the 30" dell. Or better...a dual 30" dell screen setup. It's just more easier that way.

Lol it doesnt matter what it will be used for It would be so cool to just play a music video or watch a movie with incredible resolution without getting a projector come on the school boy inside of yo must be screaming out that it would look awesome and I could have a seperate monitor for each task like one monitor for msn one for music one for internet main one for games or movies!!!

Matt

I have no idea where did you see that you could only have 4??? I will definately need an external Dvi and Vga hub as it would be 12 connectors for the small monitors and a dual dvi for the dell. Ultramon is a program I currently use for 3 monitors but it can apparently control more then 10 monitors and in one of the pictures theres 18 under control.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom