Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going for 4GHz Super Pi.

3.9 Does fine. 4.0 rebooted it self at the 13th thing.

Im now pumping 1.6 Volts thru it, Temps 26 Idle, 68 Load.

Im going for 12 Seconds flat or 11.

I'l post back with results.

Wish me luck ;)

screencap.jpg

i maxed out the cpu voltage at 1.7 and i could not get it to go at 4.5. Now i will drop the multiplier back down and work on the fsb to find the sweet spot

jseber1982 said:
screencap.jpg

i maxed out the cpu voltage at 1.7 and i could not get it to go at 4.5. Now i will drop the multiplier back down and work on the fsb to find the sweet spot

4 gigs is hard to overclock with.

Good luck.

I'l be doing another run tonight.

In the BIOS, temp on the CPU is now -1.5C @ stock voltage.

Can't wait for my tuniq tower to come :D

I'l be doing a suicide benchmark tonight, 1.7 V.

I did 1.68 Last night, Idle 34, Load 67

whoa, its incredibly cold wherever you are at... you've got me beat, there's no way i can get my voltage over 1.57, it starts crapping out on me after.... maybe its time i buy an e6700

NosBoost300 said:
whoa, its incredibly cold wherever you are at... you've got me beat, there's no way i can get my voltage over 1.57, it starts crapping out on me after.... maybe its time i buy an e6700

Eh yeah, well see I everytime I do a 1M 4GHz it just dies after the 10 literation or whatever.

Yeah I opened my window to my room, 21 Degrees F outside right now, I leave my side off and my case is cold to the touch.

Heh, Il be posting in the Subzero Air thread at XS :D Im so proud of my self :p

What do you mean crapping out on you? System just shut off?

Oh and getting an e6700 wouldn't be fair at all :(. Oh how I crave a x10 multiplyer :drool:

lol, i've been considering getting an e6700 for a while now, but i think i'll pass on that...

and yes, the system just doesnt boot past 1.57v, it just ends up reseting all settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom