Funny Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, I'm just sitting here laughing at all of you guys. First of all, I own an XCLIO case and the build quality is not awful, not even close, just as good as any antec. Sora, I'm not sure if you have down syndrome or not, but I'll think you do for the moment. Why is a company idiotic for not putting in a back fan when they already offer 2 250's? It really isn't that tough to put a fan of your own in, but you have down syndrome so I'll let that slide. Anyway, a 120mm exhaust would work just fine. I did a test on mine: I had a loud 120mm exhaust when I first got the case, but then decided to put on one of my slow but quiet 80mm fans, guess what, no temp change on any components.
The front fan would get a lot of the air blocked by properly placed HDDs making it a perfect HDD cooler while still providing airflow to the rest of the case. The side fan provides active cooling for practically all of your components too, so if you have an OCed video card with RAMsinks, you've got it made, also it'll cool your north and southbridge. I recommend any of their cases to anyone, also it's quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom